Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak (IIM-R), will host the third edition of Mission India Management Conclave on October 5th and 6th, 2013, at its campus. The management conclave will bring together industry leaders, management professionals and academia in a two day discussions to find the Silver Lining: Growth during Business Uncertainty.
The weakening rupee and continuing inflation have contributed to business challenges being faced. The agriculture, manufacturing, transport, communication, construction and service sectors have registered a decline in growth rate when compared to the previous fiscal. Businesses in these sectors have to draw up a roadmap to overcome the inhibited growth.
The Conclave aims to generate awareness and ideas on how businesses can make the best out of the situation by providing effective leadership. The conclave is sponsored by State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
Few eminent panel members are Ms Sumit Chadha, Ex - Managing Director & Country Head- Blackrock India, Mr. Ashok Singhal, Head of Finance, Convergys India, Mr. Ambarish Gupta, CEO & Founder, Knowlarity Communications and Mr. Shyam Prabhakar Mardikar, Chief - Strategy Architecture & Engineering, Bharti Airtel Ltd.
The panel discussion in the management conclave would consist of:
• Marketing for value generation during times of constrained growth
• Operations : Profiting through Project Management during constrained growth
• Finance : Leveraging the PPP mode of financing infrastructure development
• Strategy : Contextual Leadership
• Human Resources : Leadership Competencies in market uncertainties
• Information Technology : IT for sustained performance during constrained growth
For more information on Management Conclave 2013 please visit http://www.iimrohtak.ac.in/management-conclave-2013.html