Osmania University has invited applications for admission into B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) Bridge Course for the academic year 2013.
As per a guidelines issued by the Controller of Examination, Osmania University, it is hereby notified that the examination for II Semester (Main) and I – Semester (Suppl.) Bridge Course for the Diploma students of C.B.I.T. College admitted to B.Tech.(Chemical Engineering) II Year under Lateral Entry Scheme will be conducted from June 3, 2013. The detailed time table will be issued in due course.
The schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application form is given below:
Last date without late fee: April 30, 2013
Application Forms submitted after 13-05-2013 will have to pay a penalty fee of Rs 1000 per day.
Examination Fee: Rs 900 (For any number of papers)
Furthermore, the Colleges maintaining their account with the branches of State Bank of Hyderabad SBH) OR any other bank are required to deposit the consolidated amount in any branch of SBH for Credit into “Registrar, Osmania University Examination Fee Fund A/c No.52198262033” and can obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the same to the Examination Branch along with Examination forms on or before 13-05-2013.
The Principal may kindly forward all the examination application forms online through college login.
Few important instructions for the candidates:
- As a part of the Core Banking System all the students are here by instructed to deposit the examination fee into their respective College Account only for onward Transmission to the University by the College.
- The students are advised to enclose xerox copies of their previous examination Memo of Marks attested by the College Principal concerned with the Examination Application Forms.
- All the Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the students thoroughly and forward the same to this office for the issue of Hall Ticket. If failed to verify the eligibility of the candidates, the principal is held responsible for the issue of hall ticket by this office to the non-eligible candidates.
- For all the exams, the application forms are to be submitted online through college login.
- Also, hard copy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the Examination Branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned
For any further queries one can visit the University’s official website: http://www.osmania.ac.in/