Applications are invited by School of Petroluem Management, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University for admissions to two year full time residential MBA programmes. Two distinct MBA programmes would be offered MBA (Energy and Infrastructure) and MBA.
• Availability of MBA Admission Forms on the website www.spm.pdpu.ac.in from 25th September, 2013
• Last date of receiving MBA admission forms is 7th February, 2014
• Group discussions and personal interviews for shortlisted candidates is scheduled on 19th March, 2013 to 22nd March, 2014
• Display of information about shortlisted candidates for MBA admissions 1st April, 2014
• Completion of Admission formalites by 1st April, 2014 to 10th April, 2014
• Academic session would commence from 23rd June 2014
• Candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC/ST are eligible to apply for MBA
• Candidate appearing in final year exam can also apply provided they submit their final mark sheet and degree certificate latest by 30th September, 2014
• Candidates who have appeared for CAT 2013 conducted by IIMs are eligible to apply
• Candidates should apply by sending the duly filled in application form along with the payment of the application fee of Rs 2000/-
• The application fee can be paid by demand draft drawn in favour of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, payable at Ahmedabad. The fees can also be paid in the University account at Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) A/C No. 09331131003242 and the payment receipt must be enclosed along with filled application form.
• Candidates should send the filled application form by registered post, or through DTDC courier.