Symbiosis International University will conduct Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2013 for admissions into Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs for the session 2014-2015.
• Online Registration for SNAP commences on 5th September, 2013 at 5pm
• SNAP Test registration will close on 22nd November, 2013 at 12 Midnight
• SNAP Test payment closes on 26th November, 2013
• Download Admit card from the website from 2nd December to 15th December, 2013
• SNAP test 2013 is on 15th December, 2013
• SNAP Results will be announced on 9th January, 2014
• Shortlisting of candidates for PI-WAT on 16th January, 2014
• SNAP test can be taken by candidates belonging to general category with minimum 50% marks in graduation from any recognized university and 45% marks in case of SC/ST category.
• Students awaiting results of the final year examination of graduation can apply but their admission will be provisional.
Candidates have to register online for SNAP 2013 before 22nd November from the website www.snaptest.org. Candidates are advised to read the entire document before filling in the online registration form.
Examination fee for the SNAP test is Rs.2000/-. Candidates can pay the fees through cash, online payment through credit card or online payment through net banking during registration. The candidate can pay through demand draft also from any nationalized bank in favour of Symbiosis Test Secretariat payable at Pune. The photocopy of the Demand Draft should be retained by the candidate for future reference.