Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme starting in January 2014. The departments and areas in which these programme will be offered are:
• Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
• Dept. of Electronics & Electrical Engineering
• Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
• Dept. of Civil Engineering
• Dept. of Biotechnology
• Dept. of Chemical Engineering
• Dept. of Design
• Dept. of Physics
• Dept. of Chemistry
• Dept. of Mathematics
• Dept. of Humanities & Social Sciences
• Centre for the Environment
• Centre for Energy
• Centre for Nanotechnology
• Online application process would commence from 10am of 10th October, 2013
• Application procedure would close on 5th November, 2013 by 5pm
• Masters degree in Engineering/Technology/Medical Sciences/Veterinary Sciences/Pharmacy with minimum Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) of 6.5 or 60% marks.
• A candidate having MSc degree with Mathematics as a subject at bachelor’s level is also considered for admission in the Department of Civil Engineering. The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 CPI or 70% marks in Master’s level with consistent first class at other levels.
• For getting access and filling-up Online Application Form, please visit website given below: https://auto.iitg.ernet.in/phd
• Fill-up the Online Application Form [by going through the `Guideline for Filling-up Online PhD Application Form’ ] and submit (i.e. execution of `Final Submit’ function).
• Upload your photo and other relevant documents
• Closing of online application process - by 5pm of 5 November 2013.