Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur for admission to integrated PhD programmes at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and M.Sc (two year), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. dual degree and other post-bachelor’s degree programmes at Indian Institute of Technology.
• Commencement of online registration is 16th September, 2013
• Last date for payment of fee through challan is 12th October, 2013
• Last date for final website closure is 16th October 2013
• Last date for receipt of completed online registration form along with two photographs, payment details and SC/ST/PD and OBC(NCL) Certificate(s) at IIT Kanpur is 23rd October, 2013
• Date of JAM 2014 Test is 9th February, 2014
• Announcement of the Results of JAM 2014 is 16th April, 2014
• Issue of Application Form(s) for admission by JAM Office of IIT Kanpur / downloading from the website of IIT Kanpur is 17th April – 24th April, 2014
• Last date for receipt of completed application forms for admission along with Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- at IIT Kanpur is 30th April, 2014
• For IISc Bangalore : The candidate should have first class marks for General/OBC category and second class or 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST and PD category candidates.
• For IITs : At least 55% marks in aggregate taking into account all subjects, for General/OBC category candidates; and at least 50% marks in aggregate for SC, ST and PD category candidates.
A candidate should register for an account in JAM 2014 ONLINE application portal between 16th September to 12th October, 2013 and fill-in all the personal data through an online form. Online form can be modified until the candidate has paid examination fee. For more information on JAM 14 candidates can visit http://gate.iitk.ac.in/jam/