Applications are invited by Osmania University for admission in to “Post-Graduate Diploma in Groundwater Resource Evaluation”, for the Academic year 2013-14. The number of seats available is 15 and the duration of the course is for two semesters or one year. The course fee is Rs 10,000/- for two semesters.
• Candidates who have passed M.Sc. in Geology / Applied Geology / Applied Geochemistry / Geophysics can apply and the age limit is 30 years.
The syllabus of Post-Graduate Diploma in Groundwater Resource Evaluation will include
• Groundwater hydraulics
• Groundwater exploration
• Remote sensing and GIS modeling
• Hydro geochemistry and Watershed management
• The eligible candidates will be admitted into Post-Graduate Diploma in Groundwater Resource Evaluation through Centrallised counselling. A prior intimation about counseling schedule will be given to candidates through OU website.
• The candidates desirous of seeking admission have to attend the counselling in person alongwith the original certificates and two sets of xerox copies
• Application form and ICR sheet for above course along with the Information Brochure can be downloaded from Osmania University website: www.osmania.ac.in/admissions and clicking on the link Admission Notification for PG Diploma in Ground Water Resource Evaluation for the Academic year 2013-2014
• Candidates can submit the filled-in applications along with a demand draft for Rs. 600/- towards registration fee drawn in favour of “The Director, Directorate of Admissions, O.U., Hyderabad”, either in person or by post.
• The last date for submission of application along with relevant enclosures is 8th November, 2013.