The registration for XAT 2014 started on Monday, 12th August, 2013, for admission in XLRI Jamshedpur. XLRI conducts test on behalf of XAMI. XLRI is one of India’s top business schools, located in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. It was established in 1949. XLRI conducts test at all India level to select the candidates for its management courses.
- XAT 2014 registration starts on Monday, 12th August, 2013
- XAT 2014 registration ends on Friday, November 22nd, 2013
- XAT 2014 exams would be conducted on Sunday, January 5, 2014
- XAT 2014 result is expected to be declared by Friday, January 31, 2014
The candidate must have completed graduation from any recognized university, with minimum three year duration, are eligible to apply. Candidates completing their final exam by June 10, 2014 are also eligible to apply.
The candidates have to register in the website http://www.xatonline.net.in/ . After initial registration, the candidate will receive the XAT ID by email. The application fee is Rs 950/- for General candidates and Rs 650/- for reserved category candidates such as SC and ST.
Mode of Payment of Registration Fees
There are three ways to make payment. The candidate can select any one as per convenience:
• Through visa, master credit card and debit cards
• IDBI net banking option is available only for IDBI account holders
• Cash payment in IDBI bank by taking the print out of XAT pay-in-slip
• By demand draft in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur.
XAT 2014 Test Centers
XAT 2014 will be conducted in 44 cities across India and 2 international cities - Dubai and Kathmandu.