Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/highered/public_html/inc/tables.php on line 2

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/highered/public_html/inc/tables.php on line 2
DIPSAR Announces UG / PG (Degree / Diploma) Programme in Pharmacy Admission 2012
Warning: main() [function.main]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/highered/public_html/updates/inc/news-left.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catId in /home/highered/public_html/updates/inc/news-left.php on line 30
DIPSAR, New Delhi, has issued the notification for admission into UG / PG (Degree / Diploma) Programme in Pharmacy, to be offered in the ensuing session 2012.


Last Updated: 2012-06-13T07:24:05+05:30

DIPSAR Announces UG / PG (Degree / Diploma) Programme in Pharmacy Admission 2012

Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, popularly known as DIPSAR, New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into the below mentioned Undergraduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) Degree / Diploma programmes, to be offered in the ensuing session 2012. All programmes being offered by the institute are affiliated to the University of Delhi (DU). Admission will be offered on the basis of GPAT merit.
 
Note: 85% seats will be filled by candidates who have graduated from the University of Delhi while the rest 15% seats will be filled by non-DU candidates.
 
UG Programmes:
  • B Pharm
  • B Pharm (Lateral Entry)
PG Programme:
M Pharm: Clinical Research, Herbal Drug Technology, Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Management, Quality Assurance
 
Diploma Programme:
  • D Pharm
Fee
See the prospectus
 
How to Apply
Interested candidates may obtain the prospectus and application form from the Office of Director, Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research on payment of Rs 500 either in cash or through Demand Draft. The DD should be drawn in favor of the Director, Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research, payable at New Delhi.
 
The same can be procured by post on sending a requisition, accompanied with a self addressed envelope (size 30 cm x 22 cm) affixed with Rs 75 stamp and a Demand Draft of Rs 500 in the prescribed format. In addition, the application form can also be downloaded from the official website of DIPSAR: http://www.dipsar.in/
 
The duly filled-in application form or hard copy of the downloaded form complete in all respect along with all requisite documents (list given on the website) should be sent to the Director, Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research (DIPSAR), Pushp Vihar, New Delhi - 110 017 on or before July 4, 2012 (up to 5.00 pm). Candidates must attach DD of requisite amount along with the downloaded application form. For further information regarding admission, eligibility criteria and application procedure, one can visit the abovementioned website of DIPSAR.
 
Note: Applicants have to submit separate application form for each programme.
 
Date of Issue of Application Form
June 4, 2012
 
Last Date of Submitting Application Form
July 4, 2012 (up to 5.00 pm)
- By Archana Sharma
PrintRecommend This Site
Report Error



move to top