The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMB) will organize organize general management programme, Small and Medium Enterprises Programme from October 13th, 2013 to October 26th, 2013. The Small and Medium Enterprises Programme (SMEP) is unique in providing knowledge and skills in all major dimensions of a business within a period of two weeks. The programme is designed for entrepreneurs, managers and top executives of small and medium enterprises responsible for major decision making. The programme will focus on audio-visual aids, group discussions and work based experience sharing from industry leaders.
Objectives of the Programme are:
• To build overall capabilities of leadership, finance, accounts, marketing, human resources, and operations in owners/managers of small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
• To develop new strategies for expansion and diversification of SMEs.
• To interact and learn from the experiences of a number of entrepreneurs from all over the country.
• To enhance managerial efficiency.
Strengths of the Programme are:
• Sharp focus on the needs of SMEs.
• World-class eminent teaching faculty.
• Learning for application.
Contents of the Programme:
• Managerial Accounting and Control
• Financial Management
• Operations Management
• Marketing Management
• Organizational Behaviour
• Human Resource Management
• Economic Environment and Policy
• Strategic Management
• IT enabled Business Models
Rs.115,000 (+12.36% service tax) per person for participants from SAARC countries including India and US$ 3,600 (+12.36% service tax) for participants from other countries. The fee includes tuition fees, teaching materials, board, and lodging. The fee can be paid through demand draft, cheque or through electronic transfer.