The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) will organize leadership programme in HRM “Inner Transformation for Outer Evolution” from October 10th, 2013 to October 12th, 2013. The program involves three days of classroom lectures, exposure to various case studies and work-based experience sharing by industry leaders.
Contents of the Programme
• Inspirational Narratives that help us understand inner development
• Why the Kurukshetra is always within and not without?
• The difference between loka vichara and atma vichara
• Why outer development must focus on inner development?
• Harmonizing the three intelligences
• Took-kit for inner development • Reading Materials on Real life experiences
• Spiritual Practice
• The need for Vision, Values, Clarity and Context
• The Need for Faith, Devotion and Surrender
• The Need to Balance to Inner and Outer Development
• Exposure of Analytical, Emotional & Spiritual Intelligence
• Explore Ways and Means of Inner Development
• Why is a Guru Necessary?
• Highlight the Value of Indian Spirituality in Corporate Life
• Residential: Rs. 60,000/-
• Non-residential: Rs. 58,500/-
Early bird cut-off date: 19th, September, 2013:
• Residential: Rs. 57,000/-
• Non-residential: Rs. 55,575/-
Service tax at prevailing rates would be added in the programme fee and 10% discount may be availed as group discount in case five or more people are participating from an organization.